Saturday, March 31, 2007

Subway Diet - Conclusion

As I mentioned in Day 5, I went out for some drinks at night. At 1:15 a.m., I decide the diet is officially over, so I order Pokey Sticks and pepperoni rolls from Gumby's. At 2 a.m., I pig out, and I'm sure I had as many calories in that one sitting as I had in the entire day.

Weigh-in: 95.8 lbs., which means I lost 2.0 lbs. from yesterday, despite my binge eating and drinking. I haven't weight this "little" since last summer (but at that time, I gained 5 lbs. in muscle).

Final statistics: 6,466 calories, 78.1 grams fat, 27.5 grams saturated fat. This averages out each day to 1,293 calories, 15.6 grams fat, 5.5 grams saturated fat.

Total weight loss: 3.4 lbs.

Basically, if I cut out the drinking, I could have saved a lot of calories and perhaps lost more weight. Of course, this is unrealistic for me.

Thanks very much for reading along!

No comments: